It’s time for another feature roundup! Recently we’ve shipped:
- a Self Sign-up plugin for Google Forms,
- a way to see all your bookings in Google Calendar, MS Outlook, or Apple Calendar.
- WPA 2 Enterprise support for our Fabman bridges,
- lots of smaller improvements.
We haven’t written about updates for a while, but we’ve been busily improving Fabman nonetheless.
We’ve quietly shipped lots of updates over the past year, but today’s release warrants an annoucement! So what’s new?Continue reading
One of the most requested features has been to grant members recurring credits for bookings or machine usage.
It took us a while, but today we are finally releasing The Big Credits Update!
We’ve also added an easier way for members to pay invoices, enabled API key management right from the admin app, and more!Continue reading
We’re constantly improving Fabman. Here are the most notable changes we’ve made over the past few months:
- ¡Hola! The member app is now available in Spanish!
- New options for filtering your member list
- Packages that are not charged in proportion, i.e., sane annual packages
- Revamped package and space settings
We’ve just released a bunch of features at once:
- Keep track of a member’s agreements, contracts, training records, …
- Allow members to download machine manuals and usage guides from the member portal.
- Customize your invoices with custom images.
- Add your logo to the member portal.
OK, to be honest, it’s just one feature: file uploads – but everywhere!Continue reading